Atlanta International Table Tennis Academy is dedicated to helping serious players of all levels achieve their individual fitness and professional goals. For serious professional juniors and elite players, we aim to develop your game so that you achieve a spot on the US Olympic Team, US National Team, or US Junior/Cadet Team.
We’re also committed to developing your game no matter your level of skill or athletic goals. Whether you’re a tournament player looking to win local titles & improve your USATT rating, or a recreational player seeking to benefit from the many positive health effects of table tennis; we’re here to help you achieve your goals.
Table tennis promotes both physical and emotional well-being, improves energy, coordination, and balance – in addition to being a particularly fun way to live a happy and healthy life!
Head Coach: Shigang Yang
- 2018 USA National Team Coach
- AITTA Head Coach
- 2010-2016 USA Junior Boy’s Team Coach
- Former USATT National Certified Coach
- NEWGY Industries Table Tennis Coach
- 1998 World University Table Tennis Championships -Men’s Team Champion
- Shanghai Professional School Table Tennis Coach
- Highest USATT Rating 2621
Academy Coach: Xiaoyuan Zhu
Coach Xiaoyuan Zhu is a former China Olympic Table Tennis Training Center Coach and an East Asia Junior Table Tennis Championship Girl Singles Silver Medalist.